Re: [Lynx-dev] trouble with highlighting contains blank line

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] trouble with highlighting contains blank line
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 07:09:47 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 address@hidden wrote:

It seems that the latest Lynx has a trouble with highlighting which
contains a blank line.

For example, when cursor is on the first link in the attached sample
file, Lynx shows "This line is one line in HTML source." twice though
it's only one line in HTML source.

Thanks - I hadn't noticed any recent instances.

By the way, I need a small patch to compile with Windows environment.
The patch is attached to this mail.

thanks

--
Thomas E. Dickey