Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx2.8.6dev.9

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx2.8.6dev.9
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 21:50:21 +0900

On Thu, Dec 30, 2004 at 07:21:43AM -0500, Thomas Dickey wrote:
> 2004-12-30 (2.8.6dev.9)

I didn't see anything that appeared to address the "shifting link"
problem with ncurses(w).  As it stands now, I'm stuck with using slang.
not japanese here", Message-ID: <address@hidden)
Was this fixed in dev.8 and I missed it?

Also, there is the problem of one extra highlighted space added to the
right of links.  This happens with slang (Catch 22).  (Thread: "MORE real
woes: lynx2.8.6dev.7", Message-ID: <address@hidden)

About all I can say is that the second of the problems did not exist in
2.8.5rel.1, the last version I built before 2.8.6dev.7.

__Henry

  "Using Lynx is like wearing a really good pair of shades: cuts out
   the glare and harmful UV (ultra-vanity), and you feel so-o-o COOL."
                                         -- me, March 1999