Re: [Lynx-dev] 2.8.6dev.10

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] 2.8.6dev.10
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 14:01:37 +0000 (UTC)

Thomas Dickey dixit:

>> HTTP/1.0 200 OKlynx in free(): error: chunk is already free
>>                                                           Abort (core dumped)
>
> Is this for a URL that I could test (and reproduce)?

No, it occurs after running lynx for a while, but it didn't
occur when running lynx out of gdb (yet).

> That might help.  Generally I'm using valgrind (instead).

Okay, I'll look at it. But I don't know if it's a memory
management related thing, because the termination is
started by propolice[1], not our malloc implementation.

I'm still puzzled, because diffing between dev.7b and 10
shows only one more free()...

bye,
//mirabile

[1] http://www.research.ibm.com/trl/projects/security/ssp/