Re: [Lynx-dev] Re: weird abortions

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Re: weird abortions
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 10:31:36 -0500

On Tue, Jan 04, 2005 at 03:20:59PM +0000, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> Thomas Dickey dixit:
>
> > The one I have in mind was this:
> >
> > * replace fixed-buffer Style_className[] with a dynamically-allocated
> > buffer,
> >  needed for large pages which lack correctly-nested tags, e.g.,
> >    http://www.aspas-nature.org/petitions/petition2.html
> >  (reported by Frederic L W Meunier) -TD
>
> Could you send me the exact diff for that so I can try
> with this fix reverted?

not offhand.  That was part of the patch for 2.8.5pre.2; see

        http://lynx.isc.org/current/2.8.5pre.2.patch.gz

The part that you're referring to is a few pages of diff.

During lynx development, I make a series of build trees and do a commit
in PRCS at the conclusion of a dev/pre/rel patch.  I'd do local checkins
with RCS, but that would interfere with the RCS keywords that are embedded
in some of the files.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net