Re: [Lynx-dev] Lynx-Win32 scroll bars (waa: Re: lynx)

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Lynx-Win32 scroll bars (waa: Re: lynx)
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 11:13:57 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 9 Jan 2005, Webmaster Jim wrote:

I distribute a Win32 build of Lynx 2.8.5, and can't answer the attached
questions off the top of my head. Are scroll bars X specific? Does LSS
get included in Win32? I used the usual Lynx/Borland build file, IIRC.

Scroll bars are implemented in curses (should be in PDCurses too).  I'm
looking at what I've built on Linux and do not see scrollbars in the slang
version.

On win32, I've only built color-style using the makefile.msc (though adapting it to the Borland makefile would not be hard). Generally what
I do for test builds is build it first with the makefile as-is, and then
uncomment the SSL and winsock-2 stuff, and finally the color-style stuff.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net