Re: [Lynx-dev] it doesn't render tables.... :-(

From: Stef Caunter
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] it doesn't render tables.... :-(
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 14:46:49 -0500 (EST)

What is the version of lynx? You should get an accurate representation of those
sites that is reasonably pleasant, if not something you might prefer.

Lynx provides a "real view" of the web; I cannot think of any other user agent
that approaches its accuracy and correctness.

You may have a version/build that is not optimized to your taste, or you may
not be used to the lynx view of things.

There is a configure option (--enable-nested-tables) that may give a display
that is more like what you expect.

Stef Caunter
http://caunter.ca/contact.html