Re: [Lynx-dev] how to maximize client area???

From: Walter Ian Kaye
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] how to maximize client area???
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 03:51:17 -0800

At 05:15a -0500 02/05/2005, Chuck Martin didst inscribe upon an electronic papyrus:

I have seriously been considering just blocking all HTML mail, though,
because I rarely get any that isn't spam, and I don't think HTML belongs
in e-mail, anyway. [...] The primary message should always be plain text.

Definitely. I've already set up my mail filter rules to delete HTML mail from anyone not in my html whitelist, and to "trash" multipart mail from anyone not in my multipart whitelist (then I can untrash if necessary).

And now back to our regularly scheduled topics. <g>

-boo
 who gets a gigabyte of spam a year
 (some addressed to lynx-dev@, thanks to the previous archive's exposure)