Re: [Lynx-dev] emulating tabs in Lynx

From: purslow
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] emulating tabs in Lynx
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 10:50:57 -0500

050207 Chuck Martin wrote:
> Learn how to use Screen.

i used to use it all the time in the 1990s ,
when most of my computing was done on an IRIX machine at U Toronto
accessed by my little XT playing the role of terminal.
on my desktop machine today -- fast & upto-date --
i have multiple desktops in Blackbox & tabs in Konsole,
which sort out my various tasks & amusements most efficiently.

however again, i will add your thoughtful message to my archive.

have you thought of writing up a small help doc
to describe how to use Screen to do clever things with Lynx ?
i would be willing to add it to my 'Lynx Help for Beginners' WWW doc,
if you were to send it to me in an appropriate HTML form:
you would be properly acknowledged as author.