Re: [Lynx-dev] Patch for S-Lang 2.0

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Patch for S-Lang 2.0
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 15:58:05 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005, Gisle Vanem wrote:

"Thomas Dickey" wrote:

On Sat, Feb 12, 2005 at 05:33:55PM +0100, Gisle Vanem wrote:
S-Lang 2.0 (pre 4) has changed it's API; SLang_Error is now a hidden internal. And SLexpand_escaped_string() takes an extra UTF8 parameter.

I'd noticed that (and also John Davis had said he would supply a patch
for slang-2, so I hadn't done anything with it).  Thanks.

I only made it compile with S-Lang 2. It doesn't work thought; only the
links are coloured correctly. The normal text is invisible (blue on blue).
And the screen isn't cleared when e.g. going to the 'O'ption page.

So it's definitely not source-compatible....

I assume it's due to SLsmg_char_type is now a structure. I've not looked
into this yet. So any pointers are welcome.

ok - I haven't looked into it yet either (so I cannot yet advise you).
I'll be spending about half of tomorrow working on lynx, so I may find
something of use.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net