Re: [Lynx-dev] 2.8.6dev.11

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] 2.8.6dev.11
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 09:59:12 -0500 (EST)

I am not completely convinced it isn't something weird with the
web site.  I know that there were changes made there in the past month
and it might be that long since I had last used it without problems.

However, to get the web site owner to make a change for lynx, there
needs to be a pretty good argument...
--
Tcl - The glue of a new generation.  <URL: http://wiki.tcl.tk/ >
Larry W. Virden <mailto:address@hidden> <URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/>