[Lynx-dev] lynx for blackberry

From: Ryan Feeley
Subject: [Lynx-dev] lynx for blackberry
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 17:45:09 -0500

Dear Lynx developers,

I'm a CSS fanatical web designer and i love lynx. I always check my sites to make sure they work they work in lynx and I've noticed that more sites are working in lynx than ever before.

Web standards adoption is getting to a point where lynx should assert itself as a real mobile browser alternative.

The browser on RIM's Blackberry is terrible. How hard would it be to build a version of Lynx for this device?

Just a thought...

Ryan