[Lynx-dev] Windows console version? Nongnu?

From: Michael Huston
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Windows console version? Nongnu?
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 12:53:08 -0800 (PST)

Hello, I am using your excellent browser on my linux
box. I have found it to be an indespensable tool for
research, but I am supplied with a laptop, by the
state, for college classes. I am required to use
Windows on it and to make a long story short, I would
like to know how much the code must be changed to work
on Windows, if I can do such changes, and if there are
any precompiled binaries which are reliable.
Thank you very much,
Mike