Re: [Lynx-dev] Screen positioning

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Screen positioning
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 15:15:34 +0000 (UTC)

<address@hidden>
    (reason: 550 unknown user)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 15:13:56 +0000 (UTC)
From: Thorsten Glaser <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Cc: Lynx List <address@hidden>

address@hidden dixit:

>Exit the Info Page with "<--".  Note that you are no longer at the screen
>from which you entered the Info Page, but back at "#2".

dev.11i: cannot reproduce, but when I go to source view using "\"
I'm always at the start of the file, not where I was earlier
or where the internal link is.

When I move in the source view, I get back with "\" not exactly
to the place where I was in the source, but plusminus a few
screen pages (113x42 xterm here at the moment).

This is a regression against 2.8.5 or so.

//mirabile
--
> [...] Echtzeit hat weniger mit "Speed"[...] zu tun, sondern damit, daß der
> richtige Prozeß voraussagbar rechtzeitig sein Zeitscheibchen bekommt.
Wir haben uns[...] geeinigt, dass das verwendete Echtzeit-Betriebssystem[...]
weil selbst einfachste Operationen *echt* *Zeit* brauchen.      (aus d.a.s.r)