Re: [Lynx-dev] Re: Lynx Content-Type meta headers

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Re: Lynx Content-Type meta headers
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 12:24:33 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005, Stef Caunter wrote:

Offhand I don't know, I'm posting it to the list to see if it's obvious to
anyone.

One would have to modify the source code.  I see a couple of places where
that string is used, e.g., in GridText.c

        if (SemiColon == TRUE) {
            StrAllocCopy(content_type_out,
                         "application/sgml-form-urlencoded");
        } else if (PlainText == TRUE) {
            StrAllocCopy(content_type_out,
                         "text/plain");
        } else if (Boundary != NULL) {
            StrAllocCopy(content_type_out,
                         "multipart/form-data");
        } else {
            StrAllocCopy(content_type_out,
                         "application/x-www-form-urlencoded");
        }

and in LYMainLoop.c

    if (form_post_data) {
        BStrCopy0(newdoc.post_data, form_post_data);
        StrAllocCopy(newdoc.post_content_type,
                     "application/x-www-form-urlencoded");
    } else if (form_get_data) {
        StrAllocCat(newdoc.address, form_get_data);
    }