Re: [Lynx-dev] Re: passwords & cookies

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Re: passwords & cookies
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 13:54:38 -0400

050422 Morten Bo Johansen wrote:
> You can inspect your cookie jar with ctrl-k
> to get the right spelling of the domains.

thanx for your very helpful response to my rather naive query.
i've been in the habit of replying 'v' automatically to cookies,
but when they're required for login sites, that becomes a problem.

i haven't checked the User Guide, but if it's not fully explained there,
perhaps there's a reason to add it to my Lynx Help For Beginners file.
obviously, i'm not an expert on cookies,
but if anyone else cares to write something fairly comprehensive,
i wb happy to add it with full acknowledgement to the author.