[Lynx-dev] Re: non-pkgsrc emacs or clone

From: Stef Caunter
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Re: non-pkgsrc emacs or clone
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 09:25:24 -0400 (EDT)

Please see lynx-dev snippet below from Jan 2005.

Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 15:39:30 -0500 (EST)
From: Thomas Dickey <address@hidden>
To: Stef Caunter <address@hidden>
Cc: Lynx Development <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] UCdomap.c NetBSD2.0

NetBSD ships a broken "make" program.  I have a copy of one of the
prereleases and it does the same thing.  I don't recall exactly, but
probably ran into it before, since I see I'd installed GNU make on
November 10th.  What I see breaking is the

        "make tables"

in the src/chrtrans directory.  It doesn't do anything.

The copy that comes with NetBSD 1.6 does work; I've been using that for
various testing on a different machine.