[Lynx-dev] input type=button

From: Rudy Vener
Subject: [Lynx-dev] input type=button
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 09:12:31 -0400

Could lynx be modified  to handle <input type=button> as a standard
type=submit?  I am running into  an increasing number of forms which
use the type=button syntax and lynx ignores them.

My immediate workaround is to view as html, save into x.html, shel out to vi
and edit the type=button to type-submit. When I access the x.html page and
fill in the form, the submit  button  always works.

Thanks,
Rudy Vener