Re: [Lynx-dev] the 'z' key

From: Stef Caunter
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] the 'z' key
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 17:43:04 -0400 (EDT)

well you aren't going to stop lynx from waiting for the system resolver with
^G, but TG has his *own* system. If I'm not mistaken lynx just uses available
system calls to stay small and fast and avoid reinventing the "wheel".

When I get stuck in lookup hell I either go to
another tty for a few seconds or give up with ^C (this is nice inside pine when
checking phishing type spam urls with lynx).