Re: [Lynx-dev] HTTP/1.1 Support

From: Walter Ian Kaye
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] HTTP/1.1 Support
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 15:04:47 -0700

At 09:10p +0100 06/20/2005, David Woolley didst inscribe upon an electronic papyrus:

Do the Lynx code support for HTTP1.1 protocol ? [...]

[...] Lynx uses some HTTP/1.1 featurs, which is allowable, and in practice essential.

Yep. Host header is supported, so multiple domains at a single IP address work.
This was one of the first things I looked into when I began renting a server last year. :)