[Lynx-dev] custom headers

From: Rutger van den Brink
Subject: [Lynx-dev] custom headers
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 12:17:45 +0200

Hi!
I am using Lynx2.8.5.rel2 for several time now on AIX 4.3.3, 5.1 and 5.2. For
my latest project I'm trying to use Lynx to post a SOAP message to another
(win) system. This system won't accept it because of a no valid soap header
error.
After some research I found out that I have to add a custom header to the
message I post.
Is this possible in Lynx? (can't find it, did some googling & reading)

This is the header I need to construct (most of it is default, exept the last
line)

Header:
POST /somewebservice/somewebservice.asmx HTTP/1.1
Host: 172.16.128.122
SOAPAction: "http://www.someserver.nl/postings/Poller";

Is it possible to add the SOAPAction header in some way?
The "other" system uses it as some sort of identifier...(not our software)

Thanks,
Rutger vd Brink

--
De informatie opgenomen in dit bericht kan vertrouwelijk zijn en
is uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde. Indien u dit bericht