Re: [Lynx-dev] Startfile page not available

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Startfile page not available
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 14:10:29 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 12 Aug 2005, Stef Caunter wrote:

I'd probably get a local copy of a basic lynx helpfile to assist new users.

Just tried

lynx /dev/zero

/dev/zero would behave differently.  It returns data (zeros) without
a stop, but iirc, /dev/null is going to return an end-of-file.

which is pretty interesting. Read stopped at 2095000KiB and then started up again. Consumed all available cpu of course.

Stef
http://caunter.ca/contact.html