Re: [Lynx-dev] A little script...

From: Stef Caunter
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] A little script...
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 18:43:59 -0400 (EDT)

Sounds like you want a piped open to lynx and perl would be the choice for this, especially to be able to do concurrent submit/save/back type operations with lynx.

Lynx is not really the limitation, it's using sh that's holding you back; you could conceivably use LWP to accomplish the post-processing you require, though lynx is certainly a more robust tool for the job.