Re: [Lynx-dev] Lynx on 10x8-Terminal - Disable non-content lines?

From: Stef Caunter
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Lynx on 10x8-Terminal - Disable non-content lines?
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 10:07:29 -0400 (EDT)

In lynx.cfg:

DEFAULT_USER_MODE:ADVANCED will get rid of 2 of the 3 bottom lines.

NOMARGINS:TRUE isn't available yet in lynx.cfg - you have to specify
lynx -nomargins as a command line option AWAI (can this be added to lynx.cfg? - I asked a while ago but it probably fell through the cracks).

I'm not sure how to suppress the title line display.

Stef
http://caunter.ca/contact.html