Re: [Lynx-dev] Lynx on 10x8-Terminal - Disable non-content lines?

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Lynx on 10x8-Terminal - Disable non-content lines?
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:52:59 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005, Stef Caunter wrote:

In lynx.cfg:

DEFAULT_USER_MODE:ADVANCED will get rid of 2 of the 3 bottom lines.

NOMARGINS:TRUE isn't available yet in lynx.cfg - you have to specify
lynx -nomargins as a command line option AWAI (can this be added to lynx.cfg? - I asked a while ago but it probably fell through the cracks).

It didn't fall through the cracks - I've been tied up in other work recently.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net