[Lynx-dev] French translation status for lynx?

From: Martin Quinson
Subject: [Lynx-dev] French translation status for lynx?
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 14:10:53 +0200

Hello, I come to you about the french translations of the lynx program.

It looks like this program is translated through the Free TP, and I happen
to be the french coordinator within this project.

For some reasons, the free tp don't know any french translation of lynx,
even if one is included in the lynx tarball.

So, I was wondering if someone knew more about this, and if I should try to
find a new translator for your program, or if the free tp should note that
you translate it to french yourselves.

Thanks for your time,
Mt.