Re: [Lynx-dev] French translation status for lynx?

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] French translation status for lynx?
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 18:27:12 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 29 Aug 2005, Martin Quinson wrote:

On Fri, Aug 26, 2005 at 07:48:43PM -0400, Thomas Dickey wrote:
On Fri, 26 Aug 2005, Martin Quinson wrote:

So, I was wondering if someone knew more about this, and if I should try to
find a new translator for your program, or if the free tp should note that
you translate it to french yourselves.

Several people have commented that the translation isn't very good.
It would be nice to have a better translation.

Ok, cool. Thanks for your input, I'll try to find someone for this task,
then.

thanks

--
Thomas E. Dickey