Re: [Lynx-dev] Still some display problems (dev.13)

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Still some display problems (dev.13)
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 18:18:22 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005, Thorsten Glaser wrote:

Thomas Dickey dixit:

Removing the blanks does.  This isn't a new problem.  Comparing with IE,
I see that it puts out the blanks, but puts a carriage return after them.
Opera is doing the same thing.

I don't necessarily think forcing a line feed and carriage return after a
</pre> is a good thing to do, but as long as it fixes this issue...

It did seem an ugly solution, but I guess the gcc people tuned it against
mozilla, which in turn means it works just like IE....

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net