[Lynx-dev] Changing UserAgent string in Lynx

From: David
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Changing UserAgent string in Lynx
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 11:14:07 -0800

I know this is not a development question, but how do I change the user
agent string in Lynx 2.8.5/GNU linux such that every time I start lynx,
it stays the same.  I read the man page, the online manual, and looked
in the lynx.cfg file to no effect.  Going to the [O]ptions menu and
changing it there is not persistent across browser restarts and I cannot
get to the key-based menu described in the help file.

How do I do this?

TIA,
David