Re: [Lynx-dev] Color in an Emacs terminal emulator (eterm)

From: Bryan Henderson
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Color in an Emacs terminal emulator (eterm)
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 11:51:11 -0500

Just an update:

I got responses to both of my bug reports:

The terminal name will be changed to "eterm-color" in the next release.

The el1 capability was supposed to be implemented; it was just broken.
It will be fixed.

The Emacs terminal has been the newer color version in Emacs releases
for about the last 7 years.

--
Bryan Henderson                                    Phone 408-621-2000
San Jose, California