Re: [Lynx-dev] Problem with mobil.t-online.de

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Problem with mobil.t-online.de
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 11:26:07 -0500

On Tue, Nov 08, 2005 at 04:04:53PM +0100, Karl-Heinz Weirich wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> when trying to load the web page  http://mobil.t-online.de/  I permanently
> get the error:
> error, uncompressing temporary file.

I see that here with 2.8.5dev.7 (will take a closer look at the
downloaded compressed file, but it's perhaps not in the advertised
format "compress").

> Can someone check if this is a problem in Lynx?
> I'd appreciate any advise how to overcome this problem.
> I'm running Lynx2-8-5 for OS/2 from Hobbes.

in the post-2.8.5 changes, there's an option to change the preferred
encoding - I don't think it was configurable before then.

2.8.6dev.14 is current

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net