Re: [Lynx-dev] Problem with mobil.t-online.de

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Problem with mobil.t-online.de
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 11:19:44 -0500

----- Forwarded message from Patrick Ash   <address@hidden> -----

From: Patrick Ash   <address@hidden>
To: Philip Webb <address@hidden>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 09:03:41 +0000

I am currently using 2.8.6 dev.11 on OS/2 and it has no problem with
the site in question. I compiled it for my own use, and have not
tried dev.12 or 13. Dev versions 14 and 15 have the 'ctermid' problem
mentioned here several weeks ago, so don't compile on OS/2.  I can
make a binary package available to anyone who wants it if you contact
me off list.

Pat

----- End forwarded message -----