Re: [Lynx-dev] PDCurses problem with MingW lynx

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] PDCurses problem with MingW lynx
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 08:52:18 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 26 Nov 2005, Doug Kaufman wrote:

I am attaching the part of the MingW lynx trace at the time of the error
(highlighted with ^^^). Does anyone have any ideas about what is going
on? For now, the workaround is to change the definintion of ERR in
PDCurses' "curses.h" to "0", but that just hides the problem.

I noticed some comment yesterday that someone had tried making ERR consistent with other curses implementations (-1), but it didn't work
properly because PDCurses was storing the value in an unsigned.  It
sounds as if someone revisited that for 2.6, and only got part of it
right.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net