Re: [Lynx-dev] Make error with lynx-2.8.5

From: Gaurav Dhiman
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Make error with lynx-2.8.5
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 15:30:09 -0800

Thanks a lot for the info. I managed to make and install lynx. I changed
the makefile of chrtrans to use gcc and use ncurses libraries installed
in /usr/lib. It worked!!

However now I am facing problems running it on my target. It is giving
the following error message and exiting:

Error opening terminal: vt102.

Any idea on how to get this running.

Thanks in advance
Gaurav