Re: [Lynx-dev] Make error with lynx-2.8.5

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Make error with lynx-2.8.5
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 06:19:37 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005, Gaurav Dhiman wrote:

On Mon, 2005-11-28 at 20:53 -0500, Thomas Dickey wrote:

I tried building the current uclibc with buildroot this afternoon, but
none of the configurations I tried managed to build completely (they
all died in the uclibc part).  Did you use that, or some other setup?

No I did not try that. Actually I am using a rootfs setup by some other
guy.
Btw I just realized that lynx doesnt support https. I cannot access
internet using the wireless card on my board since the univ's wireless
system requires a secure login.

It works with openssl (and the comparable interface via gnutls).
Building that for cross-compiling might be harder - there were
some comments on buildroot's site that complained about openssl.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net