[Lynx-dev] Accesskey Command

From: Winn Johnston
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Accesskey Command
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 18:52:45 -0500

I am creating a database applcation and have decided to you the lynx browser as the viewer, due to my need to have a mainframe feel to the applaction.

My question is

I would like to assign a default set of keystroke commands for the app, all of which will be hyperlinks, can i use the function keys or must i use any other shift+alt+'letter'? Also is there anyway to tell the access key to use only alt+'letter' without the shift?

Thanks
Winn Johnston