RE: [Lynx-dev] Making a very small Lynx executable?

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: RE: [Lynx-dev] Making a very small Lynx executable?
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 11:53:39 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005, Small, Gene wrote:

Thomas,

Thanks for the details. I was not able to get quite the reduction as you
on my PPC or ARM targets. In any case I need to do some work on the
target side to make room available. BTW: the entire disk image is
compressed and stored in flash and then extracted to create the initial
ram disk by the boot loader.

I'd expect the actual numbers to be different (since the instruction sets
differ), but figured it would be useful as a guide.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net