RE: [Lynx-dev] lynx and forms

From: Stef Caunter
Subject: RE: [Lynx-dev] lynx and forms
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 19:07:15 -0500 (EST)

This gets asked here quite often; most of the object model for JS relates to graphical events, which doesn't translate very well to command line.

Note that Google still makes no accounting for JavaScript; I have maintained for some time that the most real view of the web is presented by the lynx browser, and have argued that it is represented in sum by Google.

I also find server control of a client unwelcome.

__Stef
http://caunter.ca/contact.html