Re: [Lynx-dev] spans (open+close tag) in prettysrc don't close when attr

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] spans (open+close tag) in prettysrc don't close when attribute ends by WHITE
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 13:42:40 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 9 Jan 2006, Rado S wrote:

I know what you mean from my glance at it, that's why I haven't
found a "simple" fix to offer.

yes.  Not the worst piece of code to work on, but it does require some
careful study (and lots of tracing).

What would happen if for the given cases the
        "if (WHITE(c)) break;"
were dropped and the checks for ">" extended for "WHITE" as proposed?
Would that break anything (serious ;)?

I'm not sure - will look at it.  For dev.17, I have this and the other
comment about highlighting to look into, as well as one of the layout
bugs.  For the simple bugs, I work on them during the week, but the bigger
ones require some weekend timeslots.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net