Re: [Lynx-dev] form action not defined?

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] form action not defined?
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 06:35:25 -0500

On Mon, Jan 30, 2006 at 08:39:08PM -0500, Stef Caunter wrote:
> when I send HEAD request with ']' for that [L]ink lynx crashes dumping core.
> (dev17 on NetBSD3.0 GENERIC, ncurses 5.5.20051224 all patches)

I just tried that (going to that link, giving 'v' to all cookies), and
don't see a problem.  It just gives me this page (perhaps some more
information would help):

                                                         Email Campaign Opt Out
   [INLINE]
   [LINK]
   [INLINE]
   [INLINE]

     Opt out

     Please click on the "Confirm Opt Out" button to opt out of Dice
     Member Communications, including announcements about new Dice
     features and services, Dice member surveys and Dice promotions.

     Email Address:   address@hidden

     Confirm Opt Out

      Feedback | Help | Jobs at Dice | Privacy Statement | Terms & Conditions

   Copyright © 1990 - 2006 Dice Inc. All rights reserved.