[Lynx-dev] passing parameter problem

From: netsonic netsonic
Subject: [Lynx-dev] passing parameter problem
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 15:56:54 -0800 (PST)

Hi all;

i am programming a java software which gets data from lynx text based web browser;

everything is good except my queries...if i type;
Code:
-lynx -accept_all_cookies -dump www.mysite.com
that works nice but if i try to send a parameter that doesnt work and makes me busy&crazy during daysthe code below looks like dont care the query parameters.
Code:
-lynx -accept_all_cookies -dump -post_data www.mysite.com/login.jsp?user=Burak&password=123456

my password and username all ignored or anyway,any parameter is ignored.

please help me in this situation and give some example if possible...how am i going to send my parameters with lynx?

thanks a lot i ll be appreciated for any help

Burak