Re: [Lynx-dev] Mac Version

From: José H. Espinosa
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Mac Version
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 08:21:08 -0600

On Feb 13, 2006, at 10:39 AM, address@hidden wrote:

Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 09:48:32 -0600

The fink version is alive and kicking!  I am maintaining it, the
version 2.8.5 should be available soon.

Of course, the OP may be hoping for a package that uses the friendly
Mac installer rather than Developer Tools.  (Does fink do this?)

You do not need Developer Tools if you are using the "stable" version with no ssl support. And if you use fink commander you should not have any problem.

Are we sure the OP is using OS X, not Classic?

That is right.

-- gil
--
StorageTek