[Lynx-dev] Re: 2.8.6dev.17 using all CPU with a certain site

From: Frédéric L . W . Meunier
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Re: 2.8.6dev.17 using all CPU with a certain site
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 01:04:47 -0300 (BRT)

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006, Frédéric L. W. Meunier wrote:

http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:9ZF89iopiNEJ:sh.nu/p/392+%220

Attached is the HTML (I gzipped it), if it ever gets removed.

Here it just hangs and starts using all CPU. It may not happen until I move around.

Thomas, if you can't reproduce, I'll try to debug it.

BTW, I can't reproduce it with the Lynx from Slackware (2.8.5rel.5).

And about the problem, it happens when I move with PgDn until around "Submit a correction or amendment below. (click here to make a fresh" and instantly if I move with End.

--
How to contact me - http://www.pervalidus.net/contact.html