Re: [Lynx-dev] SSL certificates

From: User Stef
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] SSL certificates
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 22:40:10 -0500 (EST)

The make wanted a function that isn't present... from July 2004:

there is a reference to strcasecomp_asterisk in

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lynx-dev/2004-07/msg00044.html

it was for an HTString.c patch; it isn't present in the dev17 code. Can you provide it again in a patch along with the HTTP.c patch? I was able to build by adding it in.

Do you have a wildcarded https site for testing?

Stef
http://caunter.ca/contact.html