[Lynx-dev] It's impossible to imput national characters in web forms usi

From: Sergey Sedov
Subject: [Lynx-dev] It's impossible to imput national characters in web forms using Lynx and unicode console
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 17:44:08 +0400

Good day,

I can't use Lynx in Linux Unicode console (UTF-8), because Lynx doesn't support input of national characters (for example Russian) in web forms from keyboard. If I try to input something in Russian, the Lynx display 3 or many different symbols. Have you any plans to implement support of the national characters input in Unicode console. I also use Mutt as e-mail client in Linux Unicode console and it works fine.

Best regards,

Sergey