Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx with readonly textarea

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx with readonly textarea
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 21:52:00 +0000 (UTC)

Maybe, but I have an account on a Zope system where the
"create new item" is a drop-down plus submit item, and
an older (approx. 2003) lynx doesn't allow me to change
the drop-down because it is "read-only" while a recent
lynx allows me to.

I prefer the latter, of course... besides, who needs
read-only thingies anyway? Just use texts! Even for
JavaScript(tm) users.

bye,
//mirabile
--
> emacs als auch vi zum Kotzen finde (joe rules) und pine für den einzig
> bedienbaren textmode-mailclient halte (und ich hab sie alle ausprobiert). ;)
Hallooooo, ich bin der Holger ("Hallo Holger!"), und ich bin ebenfalls
... pine-User, und das auch noch gewohnheitsmäßig ("Oooooooohhh").  [aus dasr]