Re: [Lynx-dev] SSL certificates

From: Stef Caunter
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] SSL certificates
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 05:21:15 -0500 (EST)

I'd like to update README.sslcerts to include the first-character wildcard feature; do you know of a useful test domain?

What is the status of the mirsolutions cert bundle i.e. can I point to it as a possible usable source that contains the cacert.org cert? mirbsd.de reports your distro main server down, sorry to hear that.

__Stef
http://caunter.ca/contact.html