Re: [Lynx-dev] LYNX: (RSVP!) options (via "o" key): Am trying to SAVE th

From: Rado S
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] LYNX: (RSVP!) options (via "o" key): Am trying to SAVE the options after modification
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 14:33:01 +0200

[=- David Combs wrote on Thu 29.Jun'06 at  8:21:36 -0400 -=]

> I start-up lynx, type "o", gettting onto the options page, make
> some change, and then say "accept".
> And then "q" out of lynx.

Check the box to "Save options to disk:"!

> After which, I then ^Z and do "ls -lsAt | head", and find that
> NOTHING has changed -- lynx.cfg is way back to when I last
> (explicitly) changed, there's *no* file of *any* type, with a
> date in the last two or three minutes, etc.

a) Why do you ^Z when you've (q)quit already?
b) If done per above, it should be ~/.lynxrc.

Even if it seems insignificant, in fact EVERY effort counts
for a shared task, at least to show your deserving attitude.