Re: [Lynx-dev] Bug in LYPrintImgMaps

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Bug in LYPrintImgMaps
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 11:25:33 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 23 Jul 2006, Doug Kaufman wrote:

> and MingW binaries of dev.16, dev.17, and dev.18. I have now tried
> this with multiple changes in configuration and can't find a setting
> that doesn't show this, aside from turning off "links are numbered". I
> also see the inappropriate USEMAP printed if I activate a link from my
> bookmark page then go (using "g") to a URL that has the USEMAP, then

Since I couldn't find a change in lynx.cfg that affects this behavior,
let me report the compile options for my binaries. The options for the
MingW and DJGPP binaries are quite similar. This is the shell script
that I used to compile the DJGPP binary of dev.18.

#!/bin/sh
CFLAGS="-g -gcoff -O2 -W -Wall -I/djgpp/pdcur28 -I/djgpp/watt32/inc" \
CPPFLAGS="-DBOXHORI=0 -DBOXVERT=0 -I/djgpp/pdcur28 -I/djgpp/watt32/inc" \
LIBS="-L/djgpp/pdcur28/lib -L/djgpp/watt32/lib -lintl -liconv -lwmemu" \
/dev/env/DJDIR/bin/bash.exe ./configure  \
--with-screen=curses \
--disable-full-paths \
--disable-dired-override \
--enable-addrlist-page \