Re: [Lynx-dev] text browsing

From: Chuck Houpt
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] text browsing
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 21:55:36 -0400

At 12:14a +0200 07/28/2006, Stegozor didst inscribe upon an electronic papyrus:

On 7/26/06, Stef Caunter <address@hidden> wrote:
But lynx.isc.org is current and quite acceptable. There is plenty of evidence
of active development and code maintenance in both the readable text and
breakout subdirectory date stamps.

Indeed, and that's how I ended up in this mailing list and why I'm
boring you right now :) . But honestly, I had to search for quite a
while. I'm rather used to mozilla website, with all its updates and so
on, so without clear information, it wasn't easy.

There are no links for Mac OS X either.

One option for Mac OS X is Lynxlet, an application which encapsulates Lynx. No installer required. Its based on Lynx 2.8.5 without SSL.

http://habilis.net/lynxlet/