Re: [Lynx-dev] text browsing

From: patakuti
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] text browsing
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 01:54:42 +0900 (JST)

On Fri, 28 Jul 2006, address@hidden wrote:

> The MingW version of lynx which I have been porting (but not yet
> distributing) is compiled with NLS and seems to work fine. I linked
> it with gettext-0.11.5 which I ported to MingW last year. I generally
> compile MingW programs under Cygwin with -mno-cygwin and don't have
> any experience with the native MingW MSYS environment.

May I ask you the concrete steps to compile Lynx under Cygwin with
-mno-cygwin?  Do you mean running configure & make on Cygwin bash?

I've tried these but I'm not satisfied yet.
  (1) using makelynx.bat on command prompt
  (2) configure & make under MSYS envrironment

(1) It rebuilds all whenever I run the batch file because it doesn't
    check the timestamp like make command does.

(2) I can build it with slang but can't with pdcurses. I want to use
    pdcurses because I can change screen size only with pdcurses.

So I'm very curious to know how you compile Lynx.
Thanks in advance.
--
Takeshi Hataguchi
E-mail: address@hidden